Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- T3, CD3ε
- Mouse IgG1, κ
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD3ε is a 20 kD chain of the CD3/T-cell receptor (TCR) complex, which is composed of two CD3ε, one CD3γ, one CD3δ, one CD3ζ (CD247), and a T-cell receptor (α/β or γ/δ) heterodimer. It is found on all mature T cells, NK T cells, and some thymocytes. CD3, also known as T3, is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily that plays a role in antigen recognition, signal transduction, and T cell activation.Product Details
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing True-Stain Monocyte Blocker™, 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 100 µg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
Suggested for Flow Cytometry
Precautions for Use: Use appropriate personal protective equipment and safety practices per universal precautions when working with this reagent. Refer to the reagent safety data sheet.
- Antigen References
- Barclay N, et al. 1993. The Leucocyte FactsBook. Academic Press. San Diego.
- Beverly P, et al. 1981. Eur. J. Immunol. 11:329.
- Lanier L, et al. 1986. J. Immunol. 137:2501.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.