- KPL-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- PSGL-1, p-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD162, also known as p-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 (PSGL-1), is a 120 - 220 kD, mucin-like type I transmembrane glycoprotein. CD162 binds to CD62P (P-Selectin), CD62E (E-Selectin) and CD62L (L-Selectin). The interactions between P-selectin and P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 (PSGL-1) mediate the earliest "rolling" of leukocytes on the lumenal surface of activated endothelium, and the interaction between leukocytes and activated platelets or other leukocytes found at sites of inflammation. CD162 is expressed on neutrophils, monocytes, and most lymphocytes including NK and T cells but PSGL-1 stains B cells at significantly lower levels than other cell types.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- PSGL-1 transfected murine 300.19 pre B-cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone KPL-1 is reported to recognize the tyrosine sulfation consensus motif of PSGL-11. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western Blot1, immunoprecipitation2, immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections and formalin-fixed paraffin embedded tissue sections1, blocks the recognition of PSGL-1 with P- and L-selectin1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
AB_2810498 (BioLegend Cat. No. 328817)
AB_2810499 (BioLegend Cat. No. 328818)
Neutrophils, monocytes, and most lymphocytes
- Mediates the earliest "rolling" of leukocytes on the lumenal surface of activated endothelium, and the interaction between leukocytes and activated platelets or other leukocytes found at sites of inflammation.
- CD62P (P-Selectin), CD62E (E-Selectin) and CD62L (L-Selectin)
- Cell Type
- Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Snapp KR, et al. 1998. Blood 91:154.
- Gene ID
- 6404 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD162 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Other FormatsView All CD162 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD162||KPL-1||FC,IHC-P,IHC-F,IP,WB|
|PE anti-human CD162||KPL-1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD162||KPL-1||FC,IHC-P|
|APC anti-human CD162||KPL-1||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD162||KPL-1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD162||KPL-1||FC,IHC-P|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD162||KPL-1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD162||KPL-1||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD162||KPL-1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0871 anti-human CD162||KPL-1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0871 anti-human CD162 Antibody||KPL-1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0871 anti-human CD162||KPL-1||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD162
PE anti-human CD162
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD162
APC anti-human CD162
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD162
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD162
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD162
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD162
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD162
TotalSeq™-A0871 anti-human CD162
TotalSeq™-B0871 anti-human CD162 Antibody
TotalSeq™-C0871 anti-human CD162