- P1C1-A5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Inositol Polyphosphate-5-Phosphatase, SIP-145, phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-trisphosphate 5-phosphatase 1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
SH2-containing inositol phosphatase 1 (SHIP1) is a hematopoietic phosphatase that hydrolyzes key signaling lipid PI(3,4,5)P(3) to PI(3,4)P(2). SHIP-1 is located in the cytoplasm and is recruited to the cell surface upon receptor ligation. It plays critical roles in hematopoietic cell proliferation, activation, differentiation, and survival by regulating PI3K and Akt pathways. Aberrant regulation of PI3K signaling can induce autoimmune diseases and cancer formation.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human SHIP fusion protein in CFA/IFA
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Specific to human SHIP-1 and cross reactive with mouse SHIP-1.
AB_2562867 (BioLegend Cat. No. 656603)
AB_2562868 (BioLegend Cat. No. 656604)
- 1189 or 1188 amino acids, predicted molecular weight of 150 kD with the characteristic N-terminal SH2 domain, inositol phosphatase domain, and C-terminal protein interaction domains
- Cytoplasm and membrane; translocates to the plasma membrane when activated
- Negative regulator of hematopoietic cell proliferation and survival
- SHC1, DOK1, DOK3, PTPN11/SHP-2, SLAMF1/CD150, PTPN11 FCGR2A FCGR2B, FCGR3, SRC and TEC et al.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication, DNA Repair/Replication, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Protein Kinases/Phosphatase
- Antigen References
1. Condé C, et al. 2011. Biochem. Pharmacol. 82:1320.
2. Parry RV, et al. 2010. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1804:592.
3. Ghansah T, et al. 2012. Oncoimmunology. 1:984.
4. Banh C, et al. 2012. Blood 120:4583.
5. Blunt MD, et al. 2012. Front. Immunol. 3:226.
- Gene ID
- 3635 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about SHIP-1 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.