- VIM3b (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V BP030
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD97 is a seven-span transmembrane protein belonging to the secretin receptor superfamily, the G-protein-coupled receptor superfamily, and the EGF-TM7 family with molecular weights of 74 kD, 80 kD, and 86 kD. It is expressed on monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, dendritic cells, and smooth muscle cells.The expression of CD97 on resting T- and B-lymphocytes is at low level, but is rapidly upregulated upon activation. CD97 binds to CD55 (decay-accelerating factor), chondroitin sulfate, integrin a5b1, and a3b1. CD97 has been shown to mediate cell adhesion and co-stimulation of T cell proliferation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- KG1a (human myeloid cell line)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone VIM3b bindswithin the first EGF domain of CD97.4 Additional reported applications include: western blot, immunoprecipitation.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hamann J, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 155:1942.
- Lawrence DW, et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 198:999.
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Wobus M, et al. 2004. Int. J. Cancer 112:815.
- Product Citations
AB_1227612 (BioLegend Cat. No. 336307)
AB_2076182 (BioLegend Cat. No. 336308)
- Seven-span transmembrane protein belonging to the secretin receptor superfamily, the G-protein-coupled receptor superfamily, and the EGF-TM7 family, 74 kD, 80 kD, 86 kD
Monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, dendritic cells, low levels on T cells and B-lymphocytes and upregulated upon activation
- Co-stimulation, adhesion
- CD55, chondroitin sulfate, integrin α5β1, integrin α3β1
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Capasso M, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 177:1070
2. Wang T, et al. 2005. Blood 105:2836
3. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers. A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication
- Gene ID
- 976 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD97 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|FITC anti-human CD97||VIM3b||FC|
|PE anti-human CD97||VIM3b||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.