- A18042B (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- OX-2, OX2
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD200, also known as OX2, is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily (IgSF). It is a monomorphic cell surface glycoprotein that is expressed on thymocytes, neurons, endothelium, follicular dendritic cells in all lymphoid organs, a subset of CD34+ progenitor cells, and at low levels on some smooth muscle and B lymphocytes. It is not expressed on NK cells, monocytes, granulocytes, or platelets. CD200 costimulates T cell proliferation. It may regulate myeloid cell activity in a variety of tissues. The interaction between CD200 (OX2) and CD200 receptor (OX2R) system is of importance in the control of macrophage and granulocyte activation, which may contribute to pathways that suppress and limit macrophage induced inflammatory damage in tissue.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human CD200
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone A18042B antibody is able to completely block the staining of OX-104 antibody, but OX-104 antibody does not completely block the staining of A18042B antibody.
AB_2861015 (BioLegend Cat. No. 399803)
AB_2861016 (BioLegend Cat. No. 399804)
- Ig superfamily, 80 kD
T cells, neurons, endothelium
- Costimulates T cell proliferation
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Neurons, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Wright GJ, et al. 2001. Immunology. 102:173.
- Foster-Cuevas M, et al. 2004. J. Virol. 78:7667.
- Mason D, et al. 2002. ed. Leukocyte Typing VII. New York:Oxford Univ. Press.
- Broderick C, et al. 2002. Am. J. Pathol. 161:1669.
- Gene ID
- 4345 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD200 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.