Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
- WM15 (See other available formats)
- IV M44
- Other Names
- Aminopeptidase N, APN, gp150
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD13 is a 150-170 kD type II transmembrane glycoprotein also known as aminopeptidase N, APN, and gp150. This zinc metallopeptidase is expressed as a homodimer on granulocytes, myeloid progenitors, endothelial cells, epithelial cells and subset of granular lymphoid cells. It is not expressed on platelets or erythrocytes. CD13 is thought to be involved in the metabolism of many regulatory peptides and functions in antigen processing and the cleavage of chemokines such as MIP-1. CD13 serves as the cellular receptor for Coronavirus.Product Details
- Human, Baboon, Chimpanzee, Cotton-topped Tamarin
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide, 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA) and a stabilizer.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 200 µg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
Suggested for Flow Cytometry
- Recommended Usage
Precautions for Use: Use appropriate personal protective equipment and safety practices per universal precautions when working with this reagent. Refer to the reagent safety data sheet.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2650642 (BioLegend Cat. No. 982802)
- Zinc metallopeptidase, type II integral membrane glycoprotein, 150-170 kD
Granulocytes, monocytes, myeloid progenitors, endothelial and epithelial cells, granular lymphocyte subset
- Zinc-binding metalloproteinase, antigen processing, cleaves MIP-1 chemokine
- Coronavirus receptor
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Granulocytes, Lymphocytes, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Monocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Shipp M, et al. 1993. Blood 82:1052.
2. Larsen S, et al. 1996. J. Exp. Med. 184:183.
- Gene ID
- 290 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD13 on UniProt.org
- Does BioLegend manufacture antibodies at GMP grade?
BioLegend antibodies and reagents that carry the IVD or ASR designation are manufactured in a registered GMP facility, while our other products are manufactured under ISO 13485 certification. Both environments provide high quality products. To learn more about our quality standards visit our Quality Control page at: https://www.biolegend.com/QC.
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.