- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Human IgG, Anti-COVID19 Nucleocapsid IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|448107||1 Pre-coated Plate||£340|
Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is the infectious agent which is the cause of the global pandemic of Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID19). The SARS-CoV-2 virion contains many proteins including Spike (S), nucleocapsid (N), envelope (E), and membrane (M). The Nucleocapsid protein of human coronavirus is expressed at high level in infected cells because it has a critical role in stabilizing the viral RNA, and the assembly of the virion. Many studies showed that anti-Nucleocapsid antibody can be detectable in the blood of COVID19 patients more than 160 days after disease onset. In addition to indicating past exposure to SARS-CoV-2, quantification of anti-Nucleocapsid antibody can also be used as a parameter for assessing the severity of the COVID19 disease.
The LEGEND MAX™ SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Human IgG ELISA Kit is a Sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) with a 96-well strip plate that is pre-coated with the SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid protein. The detection antibody is a biotinylated anti-Human IgG, Fc fragment specific, monoclonal antibody. This kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation of anti-Nucleocapsid IgG, from serum and plasma. It is analytically validated with ready-to-use reagents.
- Kit Contents
- SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Human IgG pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Human IgG Detection antibody
- SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Human IgG Lyopholized Standard
- Avidin HRP
- Assay Buffer B
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
- Verified Reactivity
- 0.091 ± 0.021 ng/mL
- Standard Range
- 0.625 - 40 ng/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 µL to 1,000 µL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for washing the plates before adding sample. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The additional washing step is designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not perform the washing, the effect on assay performance is negligible.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The wash buffer provided in all our LEGEND MAX™ kits is the same and the part numbers on the wash buffer bottles in these kits should be identical. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard Sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
In some cases, dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.