- 1D3/CD19 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- B4, CVID3
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD19 is a 95 kD glycoprotein also known as B4. It is a member of the Ig superfamily, expressed on all pro-B to mature B cells (during development) and follicular dendritic cells. Plasma cells do not express CD19. CD19, in association with CD21 and CD81, forms a molecular complex integral to B cell activation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Transfected k562 cells expressing the extracellular domain of murine CD19.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: blocking1,2 and immunoprecipitation1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Krop I, et al. 1996. Eur. J. Immunol. 26:238. (FC, Blocking, IP)
- Abraham P, et al. 2014. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 175:181. (Blocking)
- Product Citations
AB_2629812 (BioLegend Cat. No. 152403)
AB_2629813 (BioLegend Cat. No. 152404)
- Ig superfamily, associates with CD21 and CD81, 95 kD.
Pro-B cells to mature B cells (during development), follicular dendritic cells.
- Modulates B cell activation and differentiation.
- CD21, CD81, Leu-13.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Fearon DT. 1993. Curr. Opin. Immunol. 5:341.
2. Krop I, et al. 1996. Eur. J. Immunol. 26:238.
3. Krop I, et al. 1996. J. Immunol. 157:48.
4. Tedder TF, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:437.
- Gene ID
- 12478 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD19 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD19||1D3/CD19||FC,Block,IP|
|FITC anti-mouse CD19||1D3/CD19||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD19||1D3/CD19||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD19||1D3/CD19||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD19||1D3/CD19||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD19||1D3/CD19||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD19||1D3/CD19||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD19||1D3/CD19||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD19||1D3/CD19||FC|
|Biotin anti-mouse CD19||1D3/CD19||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.