- A59 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V MR30
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD89, also known as FcαR, is a 55-100 kD glycosylated protein. It belongs to the immunoglobulin gene family. It is expressed on granulocytes, monocytes, and macrophages but is absent on T cells. It can interact with IgA aggregates and plays an important role in IgA mediated immune responses.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Ag8.653 myeloma cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Monteiro RC, et al. 1992. J. Immunol. 148:1764.
- Shen L. 1992. J. Leukoc. Biol. 51:373.
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Rogers KA, et al. 2004. Immunology 113:178.
AB_2565476 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354112)
- Member of the immunoglobulin gene family and is a transmembrane glycoprotein, 55-100 kD
Granulocytes, neutrophils, eosinophils, monocytes, macrophages
- Interacts with IgA opsonized targets and induces immunological processes such as phagocytosis, ADCC, and release of inflammatory mediators
- IgA (monomeric, dimeric, polymeric and secretory IgA)
- Cell Type
- Eosinophils, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Patry C, et al. 1996. J. Immunol. 156:4442.
2. de Wit, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 155:1203.
3. Honorio-França AC, et al. 2001. J. Leukoc. Biol. 69:289.
- Gene ID
- 2204 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD89 on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
|PE anti-human CD89||A59||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD89||A59||FC|
|APC anti-human CD89||A59||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD89||A59||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD89||A59||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD89||A59||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD89||A59||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD89||A59||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD89||A59||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD89||A59||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A1030 anti-human CD89||A59||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C1030 anti-human CD89||A59||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-human CD89
Purified anti-human CD89
APC anti-human CD89
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD89
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD89
Biotin anti-human CD89
FITC anti-human CD89
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD89
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD89
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD89
TotalSeq™-A1030 anti-human CD89
TotalSeq™-C1030 anti-human CD89