- HIR2 (See other available formats)
- VII 70299
- Other Names
- Glycophorin A/B, GPA/GPB
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The HIR2 antibody reacts with a common epitope of glycophorin A (CD235a) and glycophorin B (CD235b). Glycophorin A is the major sialoglycoprotein expressed on red blood cell membrane, and erythroid precursors. Glycophorin A shares strong homology with glycophorin B. The HIR2 antibody recognizes human RBCs and erythroid precursors and is useful in erythroid cell development studies. Mature, non-nucleated red blood cells are characteristically glycophorin A positive, but CD45 and CD71 negative.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.015 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Mason D, et al. Eds. 2002. Leucocyte Typing VII. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Product Citations
AB_314625 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306607)
AB_314626 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306608)
- Sialoglycoprotein, 20 kD
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Mason D, et al. Eds. 2002. Leucocyte Typing VII. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Gene ID
- 2993 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD235ab on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.