- A019D5 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- IL-7 receptor α chain, IL-7Rα
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD127 is a 60-90 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as IL-7 receptor α chain or IL-7Rα. It forms a heterodimer with the common γ chain (γc or CD132) which is shared with the receptors for IL-2, IL-4, IL-9, IL-13, IL-15, and IL-21. CD127 is expressed on immature B cells through early pre-B stage cells, thymocytes (except CD4/CD8 double positive thymocytes), peripheral T cells, and bone marrow stromal cells. CD127 has been reported to be a useful marker for identifying memory and effector T cells. Studies have shown that CD127 expression is down-modulated on Treg cells. It can be used as a marker for differentiation of Treg and conventional T cells. The ligation of IL-7 with its receptor is important for stimulation of mature and immature T cells as well as immature B cell proliferation and development.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human CD127
µg size: Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
test sizes: Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
µg sizes: 0.2 mg/ml
test sizes: lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining using the µg size, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application. For flow cytometric staining using the test sizes, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported (for the relevant formats) application: proteogenomics1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Peterson VM, et al. 2017. Nat. Biotechnol. 35:936. (PG)
- Product Citations
AB_10900814 (BioLegend Cat. No. 351315)
AB_2564137 (BioLegend Cat. No. 351342)
AB_10900804 (BioLegend Cat. No. 351316)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associates with CD132, 60-90 kD
Immature B cells through early pre-B stage, thymocytes (except CD4/CD8 double positive thymocytes), peripheral T cells, bone marrow stromal cells
- T cell and immature B cell proliferation and development
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Sudo T, et al. 1993. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 90:9125.
2. He YW and Malek TR. 1998. Crit. Rev. Immunol. 18:503.
3. Huster KM, et al. 2004. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 101:5610.
4. Pillai M, et al. 2004. Leukemia Lymphoma 45:2403.
5. Morrissey PJ, et al. 1989. J. Exp. Med. 169:707.
6. Liu W, et al. 2006. J. Exp. Med. 203:1701.
- Gene ID
- 3575 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD127 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.