- V152 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Cyclin B1 belongs to the cyclin family, Cyclin AB subfamily, and predicted molecular weight 48 kD. Cyclin B1 is expressed ubiquitously in all eukaryotes and the level of cyclin B1 was minimal in G, began to rise in S phase, and is primarily cytoplasmic. Cyclin B1 moves into the nucleus just at the start of mitosis and associates with condensed chromosomes and the mitotic spindle. The level of cyclin B1 peaked at the G/M transition. Cyclin B1 is essential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M transition. The V152 monoclonal antibody recognizes human and mouse Cyclin B1 and has been shown to be useful for Western blotting and immunohistochemistry (paraffin embedded tissue sections) of human and mouse cyclin B1.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Hamster Cyclin B1
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Phos™ Perm Buffer in Cell Suspensions Protocol. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: immunohistochemistry2 of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections and immunofluorescence1 of methanol fixed cells grown on glass coverslips.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
AB_2632637 (BioLegend Cat. No. 647905)
AB_2632638 (BioLegend Cat. No. 647906)
- Belongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
Ubiquitous expressed in all eukaryotes, predicted molecular weight 48 kD.
- CDC2, Cyclin F, CEB1, PLK, MYT1, PCNA, CDKN1, MAP4
- Essential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M (mitosis) transition.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication
- Antigen References
1. Morgan DO, et al.1995. Nature 374:131
- Gene ID
- 891 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Cyclin B1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.