- 2D10 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI CD80.1
- Other Names
- B7-1, B7, BB1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD80, also known as B7-1, B7, and BB1, is a 60 kD single chain type I glycoprotein belonging to the immunoglobulin superfamily. CD80 is expressed on activated B and T cells, macrophages, and dendritic cells. CD80 binds to CD28 and CD152 (CTLA-4). Along with CD86, CD80 plays a critical role in regulation of T cell activation. The interaction of CD80 with CD28 provides a potent costimulatory signal for T cell activation through the CD3 complex, while its interaction with CTLA-4 provides an inhibitory signal for T cell activation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: in vitro blocking of T cell activation, immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections2, immunoprecipitation, and Western blotting3. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. Nos. 305245 & 305246).
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kishimoto T, et al. Eds. 1997. Leucocyte Typing VI. Garland Publishing Inc. London.
- Battifora M. 1998. J. Clin. Endocr. Metab. 83:4130. (IHC)
- Van der Merwe PA, et al. 1997. J. Exp. Med. 185:3. (WB)
- Jayakumar A, et al. 2008. Infect. Immun. 76:2138. PubMed
- Schubert DA, et al. 2012. J. Exp Med. 209:335. PubMed
- Wen T, et al. 2014. J Immunol. 192:5481. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2566490 (BioLegend Cat. No. 305231)
AB_2566491 (BioLegend Cat. No. 305232)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 60 kD
Activated B cells and T cells, macrophages, and dendritic cells
- T cell costimulation
- CD28, CD152 (CTLA-4)
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Macrophages, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Freeman G, et al. 1991. J. Exp. Med. 174:625.
2. Linsley P, et al. 1996. Immunity 4:535.
3. Linsley P, et al. 1991. J. Exp. Med. 174:561.
- Gene ID
- 941 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD80 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Other FormatsView All CD80 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Biotin anti-human CD80||2D10||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD80||2D10||FC|
|PE anti-human CD80||2D10||FC|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD80||2D10||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD80||2D10||FC,WB,IP,IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD80||2D10||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD80||2D10||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD80||2D10||FC|
|APC anti-human CD80||2D10||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD80||2D10||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD80||2D10||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD80||2D10||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD80||2D10||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD80||2D10||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD80||2D10||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD80||2D10||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD80||2D10||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0005 anti-human CD80||2D10||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0005 anti-human CD80||2D10||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0005 anti-human CD80||2D10||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD80||2D10||FC,IP,WB,IHC-F|
|Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-human CD80||2D10||FC|
|TotalSeq™-D0005 anti-human CD80||2D10||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-human CD80
FITC anti-human CD80
PE anti-human CD80
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD80
Purified anti-human CD80
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD80
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD80
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD80
APC anti-human CD80
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD80
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD80
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD80
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD80
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD80
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD80
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD80
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD80
TotalSeq™-A0005 anti-human CD80
TotalSeq™-B0005 anti-human CD80
TotalSeq™-C0005 anti-human CD80
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD80
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-human CD80
TotalSeq™-D0005 anti-human CD80