- BC96 (See other available formats)
- V T-072
- Other Names
- Low affinity IL-2R, IL-2R α chain, Tac, p55
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD25 is a 55 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as the low affinity IL-2 receptor α chain or Tac. It is expressed on progenitor lymphocytes, activated T and B cells, and activated monocytes/macrophages. CD25 is also expressed on a subset of non-stimulated CD4+ T cells termed T regulatory cells. CD25 associates with the IL-2 receptor β (CD122) and common γ chains (CD132) to form the high affinity IL-2R complex.Product Details
- Human, Baboon, Chimpanzee, Pigtailed Macaque, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 750 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 787 nm.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: immunocytochemistry3.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
AB_2632838 (BioLegend Cat. No. 302641)
AB_2632839 (BioLegend Cat. No. 302642)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 55 kD
Activated T cells and B cells, monocytes/macrophages, Treg
- Associates with IL-2 receptor β (CD122) and γ chains (CD132) to form high affinity IL-2R complex
- Cell Type
- T cells, B cells, Monocytes, Macrophages, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Taniguchi T, et al. 1993. Cell 73:5.
2. Waldmann T. 1991. J. Biol. Chem. 266:2681.
- Gene ID
- 3559 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD25 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.