- A2F10 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Flk-2, Flt3, Ly-72
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD135, also known as Flk-2, Flt3, and Ly-72, is a type III tyrosine kinase receptor. It is expressed on early B lymphoid lineage cells in bone marrow, on primitive myeloid progenitors within the BM CD34+ cell population. Ligation of Flk-2 with Flt3 ligand regulates the growth of hematopoietic stem cells and promotes the survival of primitive hematopoietic progenitor cells with myeloid as well as B lymphoid potential. It was reported that the receptor tyrosine kinase Flt3 is required for dendritic cell development. Combined signaling through interleukin-7 receptors and Flt3 selectively promotes B-cell commitment and differentiation from uncommitted murine bone marrow progenitor cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse Flt3 transfected cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
µg size: 0.2 mg/ml
test sizes: Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining using the test sizes, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. For flow cytometric staining using the µg size, the suggested use of the this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application References
- Sergejeva S, et al. 2004. Blood 103:1270.
- Auffray C, et al. 2009. J. Exp. Med. 206:595.
- Chiba H, et al. 2013. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 305:693. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2562338 (BioLegend Cat. No. 135313)
AB_2571919 (BioLegend Cat. No. 135315)
AB_2562339 (BioLegend Cat. No. 135314)
- A 135-150 kD molecule belonging to the tyrosine kinase receptor family.
Expressed on early B lymphoid lineage cells in juvenile and adult bone marrow, primitive myeloid progenitors within the BM CD34+ cell population.
- Regulate the growth of hematopoietic stem cells and promote the survival of primitive hematopoietic progenitor cells.
- Flk-2/FLT3 ligand
- Cell Type
- B cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Waskow C, et al.Nat. Immunol. 9:676
2. Veiby OP, et al. 1996. Blood 88(4):1256
3. Veiby OP, et al. 1996. J. Immunol. 157(7):2953
4. Mattews W, et al. 1991. Cell. 65(7):1143
5. Hannum C, et al. 1994. Nature 368(2):643
6. Ogawa M, et al. 1998. Exp Hematol. 26(6):478
- Gene ID
- 14255 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD135 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.