- KT3.1.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD3e, T3e
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD3ε is a 20 kD transmembrane protein, also known as CD3 or T3. It is a member of the Ig superfamily and primarily expressed on T cells, NK-T cells, and at different levels on thymocytes during T cell differentiation. CD3ε forms a TCR complex by associating with the CD3δ, γ and ζ chains, as well as the TCR α/β or γ/δ chains. CD3 plays a critical role in TCR signal transduction, T cell activation, and antigen recognition by binding the peptide/MHC antigen complex.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CBAT6 Thymocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. For immunohistochemistry on frozen tissue sections, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application References
- Tomonari K. 1988. Immunogenetics. 28:455. (FC)
- Product Citations
AB_2750435 (BioLegend Cat. No. 155609)
AB_2750436 (BioLegend Cat. No. 155610)
- Ig superfamily, forms CD3/TCR complex with CD3δ, γ and ζ subunits and TCR (α/β and γ/δ), 20 kD.
Thymocytes (differentiation dependent), mature T cells, NK-T cells
- TCR signal transduction, T cell activation
- Cell Type
- NKT cells, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, TCRs
- Antigen References
- Preston S, et al. 1997. Eur. J. Immunol. 27:1911.
- Davis MM. 1990. Annu. Rev. Biochem. 59:475.
- Weiss A, Littman DR. 1994. Cell. 76:263.
- Gene ID
- 12501 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD3epsilon on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD3ε||KT3.1.1||FC, IHC-F|
|FITC anti-mouse CD3ε||KT3.1.1||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD3ε||KT3.1.1||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD3ε||KT3.1.1||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD3ε||KT3.1.1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD3ε||KT3.1.1||FC, IHC-F|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD3ε||KT3.1.1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD3ε||KT3.1.1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD3ε||KT3.1.1||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD3ε||KT3.1.1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD3ε||KT3.1.1||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD3ε
FITC anti-mouse CD3ε
PE anti-mouse CD3ε
APC anti-mouse CD3ε
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD3ε
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD3ε
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD3ε
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD3ε
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD3ε
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD3ε
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD3ε