- 9F10 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V S215
- Other Names
- VLA-4 α chain, α4 integrin, Integrin α4 chain, ITGA4
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD49d is a 150 kD α integrin chain known as α4 integrin or VLA-4 α chain. It forms a heterodimer with either integrin β1 (α4β1, VLA-4) or β7 (α4β7). CD49d is expressed broadly on T lymphocytes, B lymphocytes, monocytes, thymocytes, eosinophils, basophils, mast cells, NK cells, dendritic cells, and some non-hematopoietic cells, but not on normal red blood cells, platelets or neutrophils. VLA-4 binds to VCAM-1 (CD106) and fibronectin. α4β7 is the receptor for VCAM-1 and MAdCAM-1. CD49d participates in mononuclear cell trafficking to endothelial sites of inflammation and has roles in cell-cell interactions and cell adhesion to extracellular matrices. CD49d is involved in lymphocyte migration, T cell activation, and hematopoietic stem cell differentiation. CD49d is a marker to isolate pure populations of Treg cells due to its absence on Foxp3+ cells.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cat (Feline), Cattle (Bovine, Cow), Chimpanzee, Common Marmoset, Cynomolgus, Dog (Canine), Horse (Equine), Rhesus, Sheep (Ovine), Squirrel Monkey
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F, Costim - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections, and in vitro T cell costimulation2,3. The Ultra-LEAF™ Purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 304339 and 304340).
- Application References
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Jeong SH, et al. 2004. J. Virol. 78:6995. (Costim)
- Vogel TU, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 169:4511. (Costim)
- Kleinewietfeld M, et al. 2009. Blood 113:827. (FC) PubMed
- Palacious F, et al. 2010. Blood 115:4488. PubMed
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Sestak K, et al. 2007. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 119:21.
- Mattapallil MJ, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:1977. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_314427 (BioLegend Cat. No. 304301)
AB_314428 (BioLegend Cat. No. 304302)
- Integrin, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 150 kD.
T cells, B cells, NK , dendritic cells, thymocytes, monocytes, eosinophils, mast cells.
- Lymphocyte migration, T cell activation, stem cell differentiation.
- Fibronectin, VCAM-1, MAdCAM-1
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Eosinophils, Mast cells, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Elices M, Ed.1995. Springer Semin. Immunopathol. 16(4).
2. Lobb RR and Helmer ME. et al. 1994. J. Clin. Invest. 94:1722.
- Gene ID
- 3676 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD49d on UniProt.org
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD49d||9F10||IHC-P|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD49d||9F10||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD49d||9F10||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD49d||9F10||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD49d||9F10||FC|
|APC anti-human CD49d||9F10||FC|
|PE anti-human CD49d||9F10||FC|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD49d||9F10||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD49d||9F10||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD49d||9F10||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD49d||9F10||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD49d (Maxpar® Ready)||9F10||FC, CyTOF®|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD49d||9F10||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD49d||9F10||FC, IHC-F, Costim|
|TotalSeq™-B0576 anti-human CD49d Antibody||9F10||PG|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD49d||9F10||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD49d||9F10||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD49d||9F10||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD49d||9F10||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0576 anti-human CD49d||9F10||PG|
|Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD49d||9F10||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0576 anti-human CD49d||9F10||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0576 anti-human CD49d||9F10||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD49d
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD49d
Biotin anti-human CD49d
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD49d
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD49d
APC anti-human CD49d
PE anti-human CD49d
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD49d
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD49d
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD49d
FITC anti-human CD49d
Purified anti-human CD49d (Maxpar® Ready)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD49d
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD49d
TotalSeq™-B0576 anti-human CD49d Antibody
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD49d
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD49d
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD49d
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD49d
TotalSeq™-A0576 anti-human CD49d
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD49d
TotalSeq™-C0576 anti-human CD49d
TotalSeq™-D0576 anti-human CD49d