- SN6h (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
Endoglin (CD105) is a type I membrane glycoprotein that is part of the TGF beta receptor complex. It is expressed in vascular endothelial tissue as well as a variety of other tissues. Endoglin may also be involved in the cytoskeletal organization affecting cell morphology and migration.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CD105 (Endoglin) isolated from acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- C Li, R Grady, BK Seon, SE Duff, S Abdalla, A Renehan, ST O'Dwyer, N Haboubi, S Kumar. Both high intratumoral microvessel density determined using CD105 antibody and elevated plasma levels of CD105 antibody in colorectal cancer patients correlate with poor prognosis. Br J Cancer 88:1424-1431, 2003.
- Sanz-Rodriguez, Francisco, et al. Endoglin regulates cytoskeletal organization through binding to ZRP-1 a member of the Lim family of proteins. J Biol Chem 279(31):32858-68, 2004.
- Takahashi N, et al. Association of Serum Endoglin with Metastasis in Patients with Colorectal, Breast, and Other Solid Tumors, and SuppressiveEffect of Chemotherapy on the Serum Endoglin. Clin. Cancer Res.: 7(3): 524-532, Mar 2001.
- Seon BK, Matsuno F, Haruta Y, Kondo M, and Barcos M. Long-lasting complete inhibition of human solid tumors in SCID mice by targeting endothelial cells of tumor vasculature with antihuman endoglin immunotoxin. Clin. Cancer Res.: 3(7): 1031-1044, Jul 1997.
- Haruta Y, Seon BK. Distinct human leukemia-associated cell surface glycoprotein GP160 defined by monoclonal antibody SN6. PNAS: 83: 7898-7902, Oct 1986.
- Product Citations
AB_2687058 (BioLegend Cat. No. 800505)
AB_2687059 (BioLegend Cat. No. 800506)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.