- SN6h (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
Covance Catalog# SIG-3770
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
Endoglin (CD105) is a type I membrane glycoprotein that is part of the TGF beta receptor complex. It is expressed in vascular endothelial tissue as well as a variety of other tissues. Endoglin may also be involved in the cytoskeletal organization affecting cell morphology and migration.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- EDG (CD105) isolated from acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution with BSA + 0.1% NaN3.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- Storage & Handling
- Store between 2°C and 8°C.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a dilution of 1:40 (concentrated format) is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Cat No. 800501 (1 mL)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Li C, et al. 2003. Br J Cancer. 88:1424.
- Sanz-Rodriguez F, et al. 2004. J Biol Chem. 279(31):32858-68.
- Takahashi N, et al. 2001. Clin Cancer Res. 7(3):524.
- Seon BK, et al. 1997. Clin Cancer Res. 3(7):1031-1044.
- Haruta Y & Seon BK. 1986. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 83: 7898.
AB_2564628 (BioLegend Cat. No. 800501)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.