- TLR-104 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Toll like receptor 3, TLR-3, CD283
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Toll-like receptor 3 (TLR3) is a 104 kD protein also known as CD283. It is expressed selectively on the cytoplasmic membrane and intracellularly in dendritic cells. TLR3 is also highly expressed in the placenta, pancreas, heart, liver, lung, and muscle. TLR3 is a pattern recognition receptor that participates in innate immune response to microbial pathogens. The ligands recognized by TLR3 are polyinosine-polycytidylic acid (Poly(I:C)) and dsRNA. TLR3 ligands induce NF-κB activation (via TRIF-linked RIP1/TLR3 interactions) and cytokine production. TLR3 has been shown to interact with a number of proteins including MYD88, TRAF6, TRIAD3, MAP3K7, and TAB2. This antibody is useful for flow cytometry and Western blotting.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human Toll-like receptor 3 protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ICFC, WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. For Western blotting, suggested working dilution(s)is 10 µg antibody in 5 ml antibody dilution buffer for each mini-gel. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western bloting. The fluorochrome-labeled TLR-104 antibody is useful for intracellular immunofluorescent staining and flow cytometric analysis. For intracellular staining protocol, please visit www.biolegend.com and click on the support tab.
- Application References
- Product Citations
AB_2303470 (BioLegend Cat. No. 315002)
- Toll-like receptor family member, type I membrane protein containing multiple leucine repeats and a interleukin-1 receptor like region in the extracellular domain, predicted molecular weight approximately 104 kD
Selective expression in dendritic cells. Highly expressed in placenta, pancreas, also expressed in heart, liver, lung and muscle
- Pattern recognition receptor that participates in innate immune response to microbial pathogens. TLR3 ligands induce NF-κB (via TRIF-linked RIP1/TLR3 interactions) and cytokine production. TLR3 stimulation results in the production of the cytokines
- MYD88, TRAF6, TRIAD3, MAP3K7, TAB2
- Polyinosine-polycytidylic acid (Poly(I:C)), dsRNA
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Toll Like Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Alexopoulou L, et al. 2001. Nature 413:732.
2. Doyle SE, et al. 2002. Immunity 17:251.
3. Meylan E, et al. 2004. Nature Immun. 5:503.
4. Muzio M, et al. 2000. J. Immunol. 164:5998.
5. Rock FL, et al. 1998. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 95:588.
- Gene ID
- 7098 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD283 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.