- O91B8 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Myeloid Differentiation Primary Response Protein MyD88, MYD88D
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
MyD88, originally isolated as myeloid differentiation primary response gene, is expressed in a variety of tissues. MyD88 serves as a cytoplasmic adaptor protein involved in the signaling of TLR and IL-1R family members. It associates with and recruits IRAK to IL-1R complex in response to IL-1. This pathway leads to activation of NF-kB. Targeted disruption of the MyD88 gene results in loss of cellular responses to IL-1 and IL-18. MyD88 deficient mice lack a response to LPS (a bacterial product) which employs toll like receptors 2 and 4 (TLR2 and TLR4) as signaling receptors.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length recombinant MyD88 protein produced in 293T cells.
- This antibody is provided in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- Affinity purified.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.25 - 2.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_2565607 (BioLegend Cat. No. 675802)
- A 296 amino acid protein encoded by 5 exons. MW around 33 kD.
Expressed by various tissues including lymphocytes, monocytes, heart, liver and kidney.
- Adapter protein involved in the Toll-like receptor and IL-1 receptor signaling pathway in the innate immune response.
- TIRAP, TLR2, TLR4, IRAK1, IRAK2, IL18R1, IRF-1 et al.
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Signal Transduction
- Antigen References
1. Bonnert TP, et al. 1997. FEBS Letters 402:81.
2. Burns K, et al. 1998. J. Biol. Chem. 20:12203.
3. Ohnishi H, et al. 2009. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 106:10260.
- Gene ID
- 4615 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about MyD88 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.