- 9E10 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Myc proto-oncogene protein, proto-oncogene c-Myc, transcription factor p64, class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 39, avian myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog, myc-related translation/localization
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The 9E10 monoclonal antibody recognizes the amino acid sequence EQKLISEEDL, which is a specific portion of the human c-myc gene product. This antibody is highly specific and is unlikely to alter the activity of the cloned sequence.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Amino acids 408-439, C-terminal region of human c-myc
- 50% anti-c-Myc-tag (9E10) antibody conjugated resin is supplied in 1X PBS and 0.09% NaN3.
- Affinity purified.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. The unopened product is stable for one year upon arrival.
Purification of c-Myc tagged fusion protein from bacteria lysates - Quality tested
IP - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Resin binding capacity is greater than 0.5 mg/mL.
- Application Notes
*Our Posi-Tag Control Protein (931301) can be used as a helpful positive control for this antibody.
- Application References
- Rao H, et al. 2001. Nature. 410:955.
- Peters CS, et al. 2001. J Biol Chem. 276:13718.
- Munro S, Pelham HR. 1987. Cell. 48:899.
- Evan GI, et al. 1985. Mol Cell Biol. 5:3610.
- Product Citations
- Highly conserved protein structure from drosophila to vertebrate. Contains HLH domain, coiled coil region, and leucine zipper domain. Human c-myc has two isoforms with predicted MW of 49 kD and 51kD.
- Transcription factor, binds to DNA and activates transcription as part of a heterodimeric complex MAX. Structural rearrangements found in a number of cancers
- MAX, SMAD2, SMAD3, Pam, cdc6, BRCA1, Mlh1, p34cdc2, MAD, Sp1, and many other proteins
- Cell Targets
- N-terminal, C-terminal tagged and internal fusion protein
- Glycosylation, Phosphorylation (Thr58, Ser62, Ser71)
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication, Immunology, Stem Cells, Transcription Factors
- Antigen References
1. Adams JM, et al. 1983. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 80:1982.
2. Atchley WR, et al. 1995. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 92:10217.
3. Battey J, et al. 1983. Cell 34:779.
4. Beimling P, et al. 1985. Biochemistry 24:6349.
- Gene ID
- 4609 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about c-myc on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.