- L5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- FLAG tag
- Rat IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The DYKDDDDK tag, commonly referred to as Sigma®'s FLAG® Tag, is often used as a protein modification in order to simplify the labeling and detection of proteins.This unique amino acid sequence allows for specific antibody detection in western blotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques.Due to the short sequence, this modification is not likely to affect the structure or function of the modified proteins.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- DYKDDDDK tag epitope
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- DYKDDDDK-tagged mouse Langerin
- 50% anti-DYKDDDDK-tag (L5) antibody conjugated resin is supplied in 1X PBS and 0.09% NaN3. The volume specified for each catalog number indicates the volume of resin included.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store between 2°C and 8°C. The unopened product is stable for one year upon arrival.
IP, Purification of DYKDDDDK-tagged fusion proteins from cell lysates - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Resin binding capacity is greater than 0.8 mg/mL.
- Application Notes
The L5 clone has been demonstrated to have 2-8 fold better sensitivity in WB than another commonly used antibody clone, M2.
- Application References
- Park SH, et al. 2008. J Immunol Methods. 331:27.
- Moon SH, et al. 2010. J. Biol Chem. 285:12935. PubMed
- Sasaki M, et al. 2011. J. Biol Chem. 286:39370. PubMed
- Sonder SU, et al. 2012. J Immunol. 188:5906. PubMed
- Jiang Y, et al. 2013. Int Immunol. 25:235. PubMed
- Zuo X, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:84748. PubMed
- Toyo-Oak K, et al. 2014. J Neurosci. 34:12168. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_10962692 (BioLegend Cat. No. 651503)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Antigen References
1. Einhauer A. 2001. J. Biochem. Biophys. Methods. 49:455.
2. Knappik A and Pluckthun A. 1994. Biotechniques. 17:754.
- Gene ID
- View information about DYKDDDDK on UniProt.org
- Does a relatively low pH such as 4.5 dissociate the L5 antibody from the resin?
- pH4.5 should not diassociate the antibody from the resin. But this pH could affect the binding of the FLAG-tagged target to the L5 antibody.
|Purified anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||WB, IP, ICC, ELISA, FC, Purification|
|Anti-DYKDDDDK Tag (L5) Affinity Gel||L5||Purification, IP|
|APC anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||FC, ICFC|
|PE anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||FC, ICFC|
|Direct-Blot™ HRP anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||WB|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||ICC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||ICC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||ICC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||WB, IP, ICC, ELISA, FC, Purification|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody||L5||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B1129 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||PG|
|TotalSeq™-A1129 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C1129 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
Anti-DYKDDDDK Tag (L5) Affinity Gel
APC anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
PE anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
Direct-Blot™ HRP anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
PE/Cyanine7 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody
TotalSeq™-B1129 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
TotalSeq™-A1129 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
TotalSeq™-C1129 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag