- L5 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- FLAG tag
- Rat IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The DYKDDDDK tag, commonly referred to as Sigma®'s FLAG® Tag, is often used as a protein modification in order to simplify the labeling and detection of proteins.This unique amino acid sequence allows for specific antibody detection in western blotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques.Due to the short sequence, this modification is not likely to affect the structure or function of the modified proteins.Product Details
- DYKDDDDK tag epitope
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- DYKDDDDK-tagged mouse Langerin
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunocytochemistry. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 0.2 - 2.0 µg per ml (1:250-1:2500 dilution) recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Application Notes
The L5 clone has been demonstrated to have 2-8 fold better sensitivity in WB than another commonly used antibody clone, M2.
- Application References
- Park SH, et al. 2008. J Immunol Methods. 331:27.
- Moon SH, et al. 2010. J. Biol Chem. 285:12935. PubMed
- Sasaki M, et al. 2011. J. Biol Chem. 286:39370. PubMed
- Sonder SU, et al. 2012. J Immunol. 188:5906. PubMed
- Jiang Y, et al. 2013. Int Immunol. 25:235. PubMed
- Zuo X, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:84748. PubMed
- Toyo-Oak K, et al. 2014. J Neurosci. 34:12168. PubMed
AB_2716138 (BioLegend Cat. No. 637313)
AB_2810689 (BioLegend Cat. No. 637314)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Antigen References
1. Einhauer A. 2001. J. Biochem. Biophys. Methods. 49:455.
2. Knappik A and Pluckthun A. 1994. Biotechniques. 17:754.
- Gene ID
- View information about DYKDDDDK on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.