- G025H7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CXCR3, G protein-coupled receptor 9 (GPR9), CKR-L2
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Human CXCR3, also known as GPR9, is a chemokine receptor that binds CXCL9, CXCL10, and CXCL11. It is a 38 kD seven-pass transmembrane receptor coupled to G-protein. CXCR3 is highly expressed by T cells (Th1), natural killer cells (NK cells), dendritic cells, mast cells, alveolar macrophages, eosinophils, and human airway epithelial cells. CXCR3 is important for effector lymphocyte recruitment into inflamed tissue in various inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, such as chronically inflamed liver, Crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and inflammatory skin diseases.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CXCR3 transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
CyTOF® - Verified
- Recommended Usage
This product is suitable for use with the Maxpar® Metal Labeling Kits. For metal labeling using Maxpar® Ready antibodies, proceed directly to the step to Partially Reduce the Antibody by adding 100 µl of Maxpar® Ready antibody to 100 µl of 4 mM TCEP-R in a 50 kDa filter and continue with the protocol. Always refer to the latest version of Maxpar® User Guide when conjugating Maxpar® Ready antibodies.
- Additional Product Notes
Maxpar® is a registered trademark of Standard BioTools Inc.
- Product Citations
AB_2563724 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353733)
- CXC-chemokine receptor, G protein-coupled receptor, seven-pass transmembrane receptor
T cell subset, NK cells, plasmacytoid dendritic cells, GM-CSF activated CD34+ hematopoietic progenitors, mast cells, alveolar macrophages, eosinophils, and airway epithelial cells
- Essential in T cell recruitment to sites of inflammation
- CXCL9, CXCL10, and CXCL11
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Eosinophils, Epithelial cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Macrophages, Mast cells, NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Loetscher M, et al. 1996. J. Exp. Med. 184:963.
2. Cole KE, et al. 1998. J. Exp. Med. 187:2009.
3. Aksoy MO, et al. 2006. Am. J. Physiol. Lung Cell Mol. Physiol. 290:L909.
4. Curbishley SM, et al. 2005. Am. J. Pathol. 167:887.
5. Turner JE, et al. 2007. Mini. Rev. Med. Chem. 7:1089.
6. Wenzel J, et al. 2008. J. Invest. Dermatol. 128:67.
- Gene ID
- 2833 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD183 on UniProt.org
- Does staining at room temperature or even at 37°C help for checking chemokine receptors expression?
Due to continuous recycling of many chemokine receptors, it may be worthwhile to consider staining at room temperature or at 37°C if the staining at lower temperature (which can potentially reduce receptor turnover) is not optimal.
- Can I obtain CyTOF data related to your Maxpar® Ready antibody clones?
We do not test our antibodies by mass cytometry or on a CyTOF machine in-house. The data displayed on our website is provided by Fluidigm®. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for additional data and further details.
- Can I use Maxpar® Ready format clones for flow cytometry staining?
We have not tested the Maxpar® Ready antibodies formulated in solution containing EDTA for flow cytometry staining. While it is likely that this will work in majority of the situations, it is best to use the non-EDTA formulated version of the same clone for flow cytometry testing. The presence of EDTA in some situations might negatively affect staining.
- I am having difficulty observing a signal after conjugating a metal tag to your Maxpar® antibody. Please help troubleshoot.
We only supply the antibody and not test that in house. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for troubleshooting advice: http://techsupport.fluidigm.com/
- Is there a difference between buffer formulations related to Maxpar® Ready and purified format antibodies?
The Maxpar® Ready format antibody clones are formulated in Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA. The regular purified format clones are formulated in solution that does not contain any EDTA. Both formulations are however without any extra carrier proteins.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
FITC anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
PE anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
APC anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Purified anti-human CD183 (CXCR3) (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
PerCP anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Biotin anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
TotalSeq™-A0140 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
TotalSeq™-C0140 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
TotalSeq™-B0140 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
TotalSeq™-D0140 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3) Antibody
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3) Antibody
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3) Antibody
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)