- G025H7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CXCR3, G protein-coupled receptor 9 (GPR9), CKR-L2
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Human CXCR3, also known as GPR9, is a chemokine receptor that binds CXCL9, CXCL10, and CXCL11. It is a 38 kD seven-pass transmembrane receptor coupled to G-protein. CXCR3 is highly expressed by T cells (Th1), natural killer cells (NK cells), dendritic cells, mast cells, alveolar macrophages, eosinophils, and human airway epithelial cells. CXCR3 is important for effector lymphocyte recruitment into inflamed tissue in various inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, such as chronically inflamed liver, Crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and inflammatory skin diseases.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CXCR3 transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with Pacific Blue™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Pacific Blue™ has a maximum emission of 455 nm when it is excited at 405 nm. Prior to using Pacific Blue™ conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2561441 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353723)
AB_2561442 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353724)
- CXC-chemokine receptor, G protein-coupled receptor, seven-pass transmembrane receptor
T cell subset, NK cells, plasmacytoid dendritic cells, GM-CSF activated CD34+ hematopoietic progenitors, mast cells, alveolar macrophages, eosinophils, and airway epithelial cells
- Essential in T cell recruitment to sites of inflammation
- CXCL9, CXCL10, and CXCL11
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Eosinophils, Epithelial cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Macrophages, Mast cells, NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Loetscher M, et al. 1996. J. Exp. Med. 184:963.
2. Cole KE, et al. 1998. J. Exp. Med. 187:2009.
3. Aksoy MO, et al. 2006. Am. J. Physiol. Lung Cell Mol. Physiol. 290:L909.
4. Curbishley SM, et al. 2005. Am. J. Pathol. 167:887.
5. Turner JE, et al. 2007. Mini. Rev. Med. Chem. 7:1089.
6. Wenzel J, et al. 2008. J. Invest. Dermatol. 128:67.
- Gene ID
- 2833 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD183 on UniProt.org
- Does staining at room temperature or even at 37°C help for checking chemokine receptors expression?
Due to continuous recycling of many chemokine receptors, it may be worthwhile to consider staining at room temperature or at 37°C if the staining at lower temperature (which can potentially reduce receptor turnover) is not optimal.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
FITC anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
PE anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
APC anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Purified anti-human CD183 (CXCR3) (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
PerCP anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Biotin anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
TotalSeq™-A0140 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
TotalSeq™-C0140 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
TotalSeq™-B0140 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
TotalSeq™-D0140 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3) Antibody
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3) Antibody
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3) Antibody
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-human CD183 (CXCR3)