- MH5A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- PD-1 homolog, Dies1, B7-H5
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
PD-1H, also known as VISTA, is a 309 aa type I transmembrane protein, composed of seven exons. PD-1H has one Ig-V like domain, and its sequence is similar to the Ig-V domains of the members of CD28 and B7 families. PD-1H is expressed by a subset of T cells, macrophages, dendritic cells, neutrophils, and NK cells. It has been proposed that PD-1H can be useful to modulate the host immune response to allogeneic transplants.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- PD-1H- IgG Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: inhibition of graft vs host disease (GVHD), Western blotting, and immunohistochemical staining of paraffin embedded tissue sections.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Flies DB, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:1537.
AB_2687302 (BioLegend Cat. No. 143715)
- Type I transmembrane protein, member of the CD28 family
Macrophages, dendritic cells, neutrophils, NK cells, naïve and activated T cells
- Negative regulator of the immune response
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Neutrophils, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Flies DB, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:1537.
2. Wang Li, et al. 2011. J. Exp Med. 208:577.
- Gene ID
- 74048 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about PD-1H on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
|Purified anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)||MH5A||FC,IHC-F,WB|
|PE anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)||MH5A||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)||MH5A||FC|
|APC anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)||MH5A||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)||MH5A||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)||MH5A||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)||MH5A||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)||MH5A||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)||MH5A||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)||MH5A||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)||MH5A||FC,IHC-F,WB|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)
PE anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)
FITC anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)
APC anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse PD-1H (VISTA)