- SB/199 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-7 receptor α chain, IL-7Rα
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|121113||25 µg||118 CHF|
|121114||100 µg||323 CHF|
CD127 is a 60-90 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein, also known as IL-7 receptor α chain or IL-7Rα. It forms heterodimer with the common γ chain (γc or CD132) which is shared with the receptors for IL-2, IL-4, IL-9, IL-13, IL-15, and IL-21. CD127 is expressed on immature B cells through early pre-B stage, thymocytes (except CD4/CD8 double positive thymocytes), peripheral T cells, and bone marrow stromal cells. CD127 has been reported to be an useful marker for identifying memory and effector T cells. The ligation of IL-7 with its receptor is important for stimulation of mature and immature T cells as well as immature B cells proliferation and development.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse pre-B cell line 1A9
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is =0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: To reduce non-specific binding to cells bearing Fc-receptors, pre-incubation of cells with anti-mouse CD16/CD32, clone 93 (Cat. No. 101301/101302), is recommended prior to immunofluorescent staining.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Yamashita Y, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:5940.
- Kouro T, et al. 2002. Blood 100:3672.
- Maeda K, et al. 2005. Blood 106:879.
- Diao J, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:1826.
- Product Citations
AB_1134206 (BioLegend Cat. No. 121113)
AB_1134205 (BioLegend Cat. No. 121114)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associate with CD132, 60-90 kD
Immature B cells through early pre-B stage, thymocytes (except CD4/CD8 double positive thymocytes), peripheral T cells, bone marrow stromal cells
- T cell and immature B cell proliferation and development
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Sudo T, et al. 1993. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 90:9125.
2. He YW and Malek TR. 1998. Crit Rev. Immunol. 18:503.
3. Huster K M,et al. 2004. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 101:5610.
4. Pillai M, et al. 2004. Leuk Lymphoma. 45:2403.
5. Morrissey PJ, et al. 1989. J. Exp. Med. 169:707.
- Gene ID
- 16197 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD127 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Other FormatsView All CD127 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)||SB/199||FC|
|Biotin anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)||SB/199||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)||SB/199||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)||SB/199||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)||SB/199||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)||SB/199||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)||SB/199||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)||SB/199||FC|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)||SB/199||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Biotin anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
FITC anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
PE anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
APC anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)