- 3E12 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- NRP-1, VEGFR165 receptor
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|145203||25 µg||125,00 CHF|
|145204||100 µg||295,00 CHF|
CD304, also known as neuropilin-1, is a 140 kD type I transmembrane protein. Its extracellular region contains two CUB, two FV/FVIII, and one MAM domain. It is expressed by natural regulatory T cells (nTreg), a subset of invariant natural killer T cells (iNKT), endothelial cells, and neurons. Neuropilin-1 stabilizes the interaction between Tregs and dendritic cells, contributes to the recruitment of tumor-infiltrating Tregs in response to tumor-derived VEGF, and influences the process of angiogenesis and axon guidance. The ligands of CD304 are VEGF165 and semaphorin-3A.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Extracellular region of mouse CD304
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2561927 (BioLegend Cat. No. 145203)
AB_2561928 (BioLegend Cat. No. 145204)
- Type I transmembrane protein, 140 kD, 2 complement binding domains (CUB), 2 coagulation factor V/VIII homology domains (FV/FVIII), one meprin, A5, receptor tyrosine phosphatase domain (MAM)
Natural regulatory T cells (nTreg), subset of invariant natural killer T cells (iNKT), endothelial cells, neurons
- Angiogenesis, axon guidance, modulation of the immune response
- VEGF165, semaphorin-3A
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Neurons, NKT cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cancer Biomarkers, Cardiovascular Biology, Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adaptor Proteins, Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Yadav M, et al. 2012. J. Exp. Med. 209:1713.
2. Weiss JM, et al. 2012. J. Exp. Med. 209:1723.
3. Hansen W, et al. 2012. J. Exp. Med. 209:2001.
4. Milpied P, et al. 2011. Blood 118:2993.
- Gene ID
- 18186 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD304 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.