- QA19A42 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin G
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|366915||25 tests||105,00 CHF|
|366916||100 tests||255,00 CHF|
IgG Fc is a homodimer composed of the constant region of the two heavy chains that form the IgG molecule. The Fc fragment mediates opsonization, antibody dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC), and complement activation through binding to Fc receptors such as CD16, CD32, CD64, and the complement factor C1.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
AB_2890796 (BioLegend Cat. No. 366915)
AB_2890796 (BioLegend Cat. No. 366916)
- Homodimer formed by the constant region of the IgG heavy chain
- CD16, CD32, CD64
- Cell Type
- B cells, Basophils, Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Mast cells, Neutrophils, NK cells, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
- Paul WE. 2003. Fundamental Immunology. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Philadelphia PA.
- Gene ID
- 3500 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IgG Fc on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.