- AY13 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Proto-oncogene c-ErbB-1, Receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-1, HER1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|352905||25 tests||105,00 CHF|
|352906||100 tests||285,00 CHF|
Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) is a transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the protein kinase superfamily that regulates cell growth and differentiation. EGFR binds EGF, TGF-α, amphiregulin, betacellulin, heparin-binding EGF-like growth factor, GP30, and vaccinia virus growth factor - all members of the EGF family. Ligand binding induces EGFR dimerization and autophosphorylation, initiating the MAPK, Akt, and JNK signaling pathways. EGFR is expressed by epithelial and endothelial cells and is frequently expressed by epithelial carcinomas.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) cell line NCI-H322
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Yamaguchi M, et al. 2009. The 15th Annual Meeting Japan Society of Gene Therapy. p1056. Abstract 92.
- Product Citations
AB_11148943 (BioLegend Cat. No. 352905)
AB_11150410 (BioLegend Cat. No. 352906)
- Member of the protein kinase superfamily; transmembrane glycoprotein; ligand binding induces dimerization and autophosphorylation
Epithelial cells and endothelial cells; frequently found in epithelial carcinomas
- Controls cell growth and differentiation
- MAPK, Akt, JNK
- Members of the epidermal growth factor (EGF) family such as EGF, TGF-α, amphiregulin, betacellulin, heparin-binding EGF-like growth factor, GP30 and vaccinia virus growth factor
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Growth Factors
- Antigen References
1. da Cunha Santos G, et al. 2011. Annu. Rev. Pathol. 6:49.
2. Gusterson BA and Hunter KD. 2009. Lancet Oncol. 10:522.
3. Mano M and Humblet Y. 2008. Nat. Clin. Pract. Oncol. 5:415.
4. Pao W and Chmielecki J. 2010. Nat. Rev. Cancer 10:760.
- Gene ID
- 1956 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about EGFR on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.