- QA19A98 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- PD-1, PDCD1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Programmed cell death protein 1 (PD-1), also known as CD279, is a 55 kD member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. CD279 contains the immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif (ITIM) in the cytoplasmic region and plays a key role in peripheral tolerance and autoimmune disease. CD279 is expressed predominantly on activated T cells, B cells, and myeloid cells. PD-L1 (B7-H1, CD274) and PD-L2 (B7-DC, CD273) are ligands of CD279 (PD-1) and are members of the B7 gene family. Evidence suggests overlapping functions for these two PD-1 ligands and their constitutive expression on some normal tissues and upregulation on activated antigen-presenting cells. Interaction of CD279 ligands results in inhibition of T cell proliferation and cytokine secretion.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CD279
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone QA19A98 antibody is able to completely block binding of clone A17188B on target cells.
This recombinant antibody clone is derived from clone A17188B.
AB_2890754 (BioLegend Cat. No. 322102)
- 55 kD type 1 transmembrane protein
Transiently expressed on CD4- and CD8- thymocytes, upregulated in thymocytes and splenic T and B lymphocytes, and is expressed on activated myeloid cells
- Signaling, co-stimulation, co-inhibition
- SHP-1 and SHP-2
- PD-L1 (CD274) and PD-L2 (CD273)
- Cell Type
- Lymphocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immuno-Oncology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Francisco LM, Sage PT, and Sharpe AH. 2010. Immunological Rev. 236:219
- Gene ID
- 5133 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD279 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.