- NGFR5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 16, p75 ICD, NGF receptor, TNFR superfamily, member 16, low affinity nerve growth factor receptor, low affinity neurotrophin receptor p75NTR, CD271, p75NTR, TNFRSF16, p75(NTR), Gp80-LNGFR
Covance Catalog# MMS-5228
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD271, also known as p75NTR, TNFRSF16, p75(NTR), Gp80-LNGFR, and NGFR, is a type I transmembrane protein with a MW of 75 kD. It is expressed by many cell types including neurons, Schwann cells, mesenchymal stem/stromal cells, follicular dendritic cells and melanocytes. The extracellular portion contains four TNFR-Cys repeats that form the binding domain for its ligands (NGF, BDNF, NTF3, and NTF4). The intracellular portion of CD271 contains a death domain, which interacts with TRAF2, TRAF4, TRAF6, PTPN13 and RANBP9, to promote cell apoptosis and to regulate cell differentiation and neurogenesis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against A875 human myeloma cells and p75NTR purified from A875 human myeloma cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 1.0 - 10 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_2564818 (BioLegend Cat. No. 818201)
- Cell Type
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Stem Cells, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Postsynaptic proteins
- Gene ID
- 4804 View all products for this Gene ID
- Specificity (DOES NOT SHOW ON TDS):
- Specificity Alt (DOES NOT SHOW ON TDS):
- CD271 (p75NTR)
- View information about CD271 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.