- 19F2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- BCM, TNFRSF17
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD269, also known as B cell maturation antigen (BCMA), is a 27 kD, single pass transmembrane protein with one TNFR-Cys repeat on its extracellular domain. CD269 is a B cell maturation factor, essential for the long-term survival of plasma cells. It is expressed by plasmablasts, plasma cells, and germinal center B cells. The ligands of CD269 are BAFF and APRIL, and its cytoplasmic domain binds several of the TRAF family members.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- BCMA-mouse IgG Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Dazzle™ 594 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PE/Dazzle™ 594 has a maximum excitation of 566 nm and a maximum emission of 610 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2566530 (BioLegend Cat. No. 357511)
AB_2566531 (BioLegend Cat. No. 357512)
- Single pass transmembrane protein, member of the TNFR superfamily, 1 TNFR-Cys domain, 27 kD
Plasmablasts, plasma cells, germinal center B cells
- B cell maturation factor, essential for survival of plasma cells
- Associates with several TRAF family members
- BAFF, APRIL
- Cell Type
- B cells, Plasma cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Coquery CM and Erickson LD. 2012. Crit. Rev. Immunol. 32:287.
2. Notas G, et al. 2012. J. Immunol. 189:4748.
3. Rickert RC, et al. 2011. Immunol. Rev. 244:115.
4. Mesin L, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:2867.
- Gene ID
- 608 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD269 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.