- A3D8 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TNFSF13, TALL2, TRDL1
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD256 (APRIL, TNFSF13, TALL2, TRDL1) a transmembranal protein of 26 kD, forms a homotrimeric molecule that is cleaved from the cell surface resulting in the soluble form of APRIL; it also forms heterotrimers with BLyS. Its receptor are TNFRSF13b/TACI and TNFRSF17/BCMA. Expressed by T cells, B cells, dendritic cells, monocytes, and macrophages, APRIL induces proliferation of T and B cells, promotes IgA class switching, downregulates T-cell dependent antibody responses, and regulates the growth of a variety of tumor cells.Product Details
- Mouse, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Fusion protein of murine Maltose binding protein (MBP) and soluble April
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.06 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2206542 (BioLegend Cat. No. 136703)
AB_2206541 (BioLegend Cat. No. 136704)
- Transmembranal protein of 26 kD, forms a homotrimer that is cleaved from the cell surface resulting in the soluble form. forms heterotrimers with BLyS
T cells, B cells, dendritic cells, monocytes, and macrophages
- Induces proliferation of T and B cells, promotes IgA class switching and downregulates T-cell dependent antibody responses, regulates the growth of a variety of tumor cells.
- TNFRSF13b/TACI, TNFRSF17/BCMA
- Proliferation, apoptosis inhibition, IgA class switch.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Belnoue E, et al. 2008 Blood 111:2755.
2. Xie P, et al. 2007. Immunity 27:253.
3. Mohr E, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:2113.
4. Tezuka H, et al. 2007. Nature 448:92.
5. Benson MJ, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:3655.
- Gene ID
- 69583 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD256 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.