- O323 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- IV T-186
- Other Names
- S152, T14, TNFRSF7
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD27 is a 50-55 kD type I membrane protein also known as S152 and T14. It is a lymphocyte-specific member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. CD27 is expressed on medullary thymocytes, virtually all mature T cells, some B cells, and NK cells. CD27 binds to CD70 and plays an important role in costimulation of T cell activation, and regulation of B cell differentiation and proliferation. The cytoplasmic domains of CD27 have also been shown to interact with TRAF2 and TRAF5 to elicit NF-κB and SAPK/JNK activation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus, Squirrel Monkey
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Spark UV™ 387 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2˚C and 8˚C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Spark UV™ 387 has a maximum excitation of 351 nm and a maximum emission of 387 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Ultraviolet Laser (355 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Knapp W, et al. Eds. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Correia DV, et al. 2011. Blood 118:992. (FC) PubMed
AB_2922533 (BioLegend Cat. No. 302865)
AB_2922533 (BioLegend Cat. No. 302866)
- TNF-R superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 50-55 kD
Medullary thymocytes, T and B cell subsets, NK cells
- T cell costimulation
- Cell Type
- B cells, NK cells, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Hintzen R, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:307.
2. Agematsu K, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 154:3627.
- Gene ID
- 939 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD27 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD27
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD27
TotalSeq™-A0154 anti-human CD27
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-human CD27
TotalSeq™-B0154 anti-human CD27
TotalSeq™-C0154 anti-human CD27
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-human CD27
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD27
TotalSeq™-D0154 anti-human CD27
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD27
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD27 Antibody
Spark UV™ 387 anti-human CD27
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD27
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD27
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD27
PerCP anti-human CD27
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD27
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD27
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD27
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-human CD27
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD27
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD27
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD27
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD27
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD27
APC anti-human CD27
Biotin anti-human CD27
FITC anti-human CD27
PE anti-human CD27
Purified anti-human CD27
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD27
Purified anti-human CD27 (Maxpar® Ready)