- TX42.1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- DNAM-1, PTA1 (Platelet and T cell activation antigen 1), TLISA1, LFA-1 associated molecule PTA-1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Mouse CD226 (DNAM-1) is a 65 kd glycoprotein of a member of Ig super-family adhesion molecule containing 2 immunoglobulin-like domains. It is associated with leukocyte function associated antigen-1 (LFA-1) involving in TCR-mediated signal transduction for T cell proliferation and differentiation. CD226 is also involved in NK cell and T cell mediated cytotoxicity against certain tumors. CD226 (DNAM-1) is constitutively expressed on naïve CD8+ and CD4+ T cells, macrophages, and NK cells. It was reported that CD226 expression is up-regulated on Th1 cells, but down-regulated on Th2 and Th0 cells. CD155 and CD112 are the ligands for CD226.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse DNAM-1 transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is = 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Dardalhon V, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:1558
- Shirakawa J, et al. 2006. International Immunology 18(6):951-957
AB_2716084 (BioLegend Cat. No. 133623)
AB_2716085 (BioLegend Cat. No. 133624)
- 65 kd glycoprotein of a member of Ig super-family containing 2 immunoglobulin-like domains.
Expressed on majority of CD8+ and CD4+ T cells, NK cells, monocytes/macrophages and a subset of B cells. Reported to up-regulated on Th1 cells, but down-regulated in Th2 cells.
- Mediate cellular adhesion, involved in LFA-1 co-stimulatory signal for T cell differentiation and proliferation.
- CD112 and CD155
- Cell Type
- T cells, NK cells, Monocytes, Macrophages, Th1, B cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1 Tahara Hanaoka S, et al. 2006. Blood. 107:1491
2 Shibuya K et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 198:1829.
- Gene ID
- 225825 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD226 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.