- BB27 (See other available formats)
- V T040
- Other Names
- V7, P126
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD101 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein, known as V7, and P126. It is a 120 kD homodimer, the member of EWI family within Ig superfamily. CD101 is found on monocytes, granulocytes, dendritic cells, a subpopulation of peripheral blood T cells and activated T cells. It has been reported that CD101 expressing Tregs posses higher inhibitory function. The biological function of CD101 is still not clear. But it has been found that BB27 antibody is able to inhibit T cell proliferative responses and this inhibitory function can be overcome by high doses of IL-2. Activation of CD101 on dendritic cells is able to induce IL-10 production.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Gouttefangeas C, et al. 1994. Int. Immunol. 6:423
- Bouloc A, et al. 2000. Histopathology. 36:229
- Product Citations
AB_2716108 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331013)
AB_2716109 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331014)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, homodimer, Ig superfamily, 120 kD
- Monocytes, granulocytes, dendritic cells, T cell subset and activated T cells
- Cell Type
- Monocytes, Granulocytes, Dendritic cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. Eds. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers. A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication
2. Bagot M, et al. 1997. Tissue Antigen 50:439
- Gene ID
- 9398 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD101 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.