- DCN.70 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
B7-H3 is a member of the B7 gene family. It has 88% amino acid sequence identity with mouse B7-H3. It is mostly expressed on professional APCs, including B cells, macrophages, and dendritic cells. Its expression on dendritic cells appears to be up-regulated by LPS. B7-H3 protein inhibits T cell activation and cytokine production. It was reported that monoclonal antibody against B7-H3 enhanced T cell proliferation in vitro and led to exacerbated EAE in vivo. Therefore, B7-H3 may be a negative regulator on T cell activation and function.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_1279200 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331605)
AB_1279197 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331606)
- About 49.7 KD transmembrane protein characterized by extracellular IgV and IgC domains.
B7-H3 is expressed on professional APCs, including B cells, dendritic cells, and macrophages. It is reported to express on a minor fraction of CD4+ and CD8+ cells.
- The receptor has not been identified, but it seems to be expressed on activated T cells.
- B7-H3 is a negative regulator of T cell activation and IL-2 production.
- Cell Type
- Antigen-presenting cells, B cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Sun M, et al. 2002. J. Immunology. 168:6294
2. Xu J, et al. 2006. Cellular and Molecular Immunology. 3:235
- Gene ID
- 80381 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD276 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human CD276 (B7-H3)||DCN.70||FC|
|PE anti-human CD276 (B7-H3)||DCN.70||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0010 anti-human CD276 (B7-H3)||DCN.70||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0010 anti-human CD276 (B7-H3)||DCN.70||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0010 anti-human CD276 (B7-H3)||DCN.70||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0010 anti-human CD276 (B7-H3)||DCN.70||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.