- MIH42 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
B7-H3, assigned as CD276, is a type I transmembrane protein and shares 20-27% amino acid identity with other B7 family members. Human B7-H3 has a single extracellular variable-type immunoglobulin (IgV)-IgC domain, a signature intracellular domain, and an additional isoform, known as 4Ig-B7-H3, containing nearly exact tandem duplication of the IgV-IgC domain and most likely caused by exon duplication. B7-H3 mRNA is broadly expressed in normal tissues whereas its protein expression is relatively rare. The expression of B7-H3 is induced on T cells, natural killer (NK) cells, and antigen-presenting cells (APCs), including dendritic cells (DCs) and macrophages. It can be upregulated during the maturation from monocytes to DCs, or during the interaction between DCs and regulatory T cells. B7-H3 has been shown to be a co-stimulatory molecule that inhibits T-cell responses. B7-H3 has also been identified to bind TLT-2 involved in the intracellular signaling pathway.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human B7-H3
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_10719959 (BioLegend Cat. No. 351003)
AB_10720987 (BioLegend Cat. No. 351004)
- Type I transmembrane protein with extracellular variable-type immunoglobulin domain and intracellular domain
Dendritic cells, macrophages, natural killer cells, induced T cells
- Involved in intracellular signaling pathway
- Co-stimulator molecule inhibits T-cell response. Binds Trem like transcript 2 protein (TLT-2) to involve in intracellular signaling.
- Trem like transcript 2 protein (TLT-2)
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages, NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- 80381 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD276 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.