- Other Names
- MojoSort Mouse Anti-PE Nanobeads, MojoSort, Mouse PE Positive Selection, PE Positive Selection, PE Positive Enrichment
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Mouse splenocytes or other single cell suspensions are either selected or depleted in a two-step separation process. The cells are first incubated with a BioLegend anti-mouse PE-conjugated antibody, followed by incubating with directly conjugated anti-PE Nanobeads. The PE+, magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection or depletion of the PE+ cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480079:
- 1 vial containing 100 µl of Mouse anti-PE Nanobeads
For Cat# 480080:
- 1 vial containing 1 ml of Mouse anti-PE Nanobeads
- Aqueous solution containing BSA and 0.05% sodium azide.
- Conjugated nanobeads: Protein-coated magnetic beads.
- Storage & Handling
- All components should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl PE Nanobeads for 1 X 107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
- Application Notes
The MojoSort™ Mouse anti-PE Nanobeads are designed to use with BioLegend's PE (phycoerythrin) conjugated antibodies against mouse cells. It can be used as a two-step kit for the positive selection or depletion of PE+ labeled cells from lymphoid or other organ tissues.
- Gene ID
- View information about Phycoerythrin on UniProt.org
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.