|434607||1 Pre-coated Plate||$395|
Human IL-27 is a member of the IL-12 cytokine family and is a heterodimeric protein composed of EBI3 (Epstein-Barr virus-induced gene 3) and p28 protein. It is expressed on naïve CD4+ T cells and natural killer cells. IL-27 is produced by antigen-presenting cells to induce proliferation of naive CD4+ T cells and activates human monocytes via STAT1 in addition to suppressing IL-10 production. IL-27 mediates its biological effects through the orphan cytokine receptor WSX-1/TCCR. IL-27 strongly synergizes with IL-12 to support IFN-? production and differentiation of naive CD4+ T cells into T helper type.
BioLegend’s LEGEND MAX™ Human IL-27 ELISA Kit is a sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA), in which, a Human IL-27 specific monoclonal antibody is pre-coated on a 96-well strip-well plate.
BioLegend’s LEGEND MAX™ Human IL-27 ELISA Kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation of Human IL-27 from cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma or other bodily fluids. It is ready-to-use, accurate, and sensitive.
- Kit Contents
- Anti-Human IL-27 Pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Human IL-27 Dectection Antibody
- Human IL-27 Standard
- Avidin-HRP A
- Assay Buffer A
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
- 11 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 0.25-16 ng/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 µL to 1,000 µL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
Dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The Wash buffer is the same for all the current LEGEND MAX™ kits. All the part numbers on the Wash Buffer bottles in these kits should be the same. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for a washing of the plates before even adding any sample to it. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The washings were designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not do the washings, the effect on assay performance is negligible.