- JJ319 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Tp44, T44
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD28 is a 44 kD glycoprotein also known as Tp44 or T44. It is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and is expressed on thymocytes, α/βTCR+ T cells, most γ/δTCR+ T cells, and an NK cell subset. During interaction with CD80 (B7-1) or CD86 (B7-2), CD28 acts as the second signal for T cell stimulation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Rat CD28-transfected BALB/c mouse A2OJ cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
- Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
The JJ319 antibody has been reported to augment in vitro T cell proliferation and enhance IL-2 production. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation, in vitro costimulation of proliferation responses1, and in vitro costimulation of IL-2 production in the presence of R73 antibody (anti-rat a/ß TCR, Cat. No. 201112)2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Tacke M, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 154:5121. (Costim)
- Tacke M, et al. 1997. Eur. J. Immunol. 27:239. (Costim)
- Du Y, et al. 2012. PLoS One. 7:e52911. PubMed.
AB_2073971 (BioLegend Cat. No. 200908)
- Ig superfamily, 44 kD
All α/βTCR+ T cells, most γ/δTCR+ T cells, NK cell subset
- T cell costimulation
- CD80 (B7-1) and CD86 (B7-2)
- Cell Type
- T cells, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Tacke M, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 154:5121.
2. Mitnancht R, et al. 1995. Eur. J. Immunol. 25:328.
3. Tacke M, et al. 1997. Eur. J. Immunol. 27:239.
- Gene ID
- 25660 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD28 on UniProt.org
|APC anti-rat CD28||JJ319||FC|
|Purified anti-rat CD28||JJ319||FC, IP|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.