- L5 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- FLAG tag
- Rat IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The DYKDDDDK tag, commonly referred to as Sigma®'s FLAG® Tag, is often used as a protein modification in order to simplify the labeling and detection of proteins.This unique amino acid sequence allows for specific antibody detection in western blotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques.Due to the short sequence, this modification is not likely to affect the structure or function of the modified proteins.Product Details
- DYKDDDDK tag epitope
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- DYKDDDDK-tagged mouse Langerin
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated APC and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC, ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
The L5 clone has been demonstrated to have 2-8 fold better sensitivity in WB than another commonly used antibody clone, M2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Park SH, et al. 2008. J Immunol Methods. 331:27.
- Moon SH, et al. 2010. J. Biol Chem. 285:12935. PubMed
- Sasaki M, et al. 2011. J. Biol Chem. 286:39370. PubMed
- Sonder SU, et al. 2012. J Immunol. 188:5906. PubMed
- Jiang Y, et al. 2013. Int Immunol. 25:235. PubMed
- Zuo X, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:84748. PubMed
- Toyo-Oak K, et al. 2014. J Neurosci. 34:12168. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2561496 (BioLegend Cat. No. 637307)
AB_2561497 (BioLegend Cat. No. 637308)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Antigen References
1. Einhauer A. 2001. J. Biochem. Biophys. Methods. 49:455.
2. Knappik A and Pluckthun A. 1994. Biotechniques. 17:754.
- Gene ID
- View information about DYKDDDDK on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.