- 6/40c (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CEACAM8, CD67, CGM6, NCA-95
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD66b is a 95-100 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked protein also known as CD67, CGM6, and NCA-95. CD66b is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA)-like subfamily. CD66b, expressed on granulocytes, has been reported to induce activation in neutrophils and to be involved in heterophilic adhesion with CD66c.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant soluble human CEACAM8-Fc produced in HEK293 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Singer, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9(4):e94106. PMID: 24743304
- Klaile, et al. 2013. Respir Res. 14:85. PMID 23941132
- Product Citations
AB_2801025 (BioLegend Cat. No. 392907)
AB_2801026 (BioLegend Cat. No. 392908)
- Ig superfamily, CEA antigen group, GPI-linked glycoprotein
- Cell adhesion, neutrophil activation
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Kuijpers T, et al. 1993. J Immunol. 151:4934.
- Kuroki M, et al. 1992. J Leuk Biol. 52:551.
- Gene ID
- 1088 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD66b on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD66b||6/40c||FC, IHC-P|
|PE anti-human CD66b||6/40c||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0166 anti-human CD66b||6/40c||PG|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD66b||6/40c||IHC-P|
|TotalSeq™-C0166 anti-human CD66b||6/40c||PG|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD66b||6/40c||IHC-P, FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0166 anti-human CD66b||6/40c||PG|
|PE/Fire™ 640 anti-human CD66b Antibody||6/40c||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD66b Antibody||6/40c||FC, IHC-P|
|TotalSeq™-D0166 anti-human CD66b||6/40c||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD66b
PE anti-human CD66b
TotalSeq™-A0166 anti-human CD66b
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD66b
TotalSeq™-C0166 anti-human CD66b
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD66b
TotalSeq™-B0166 anti-human CD66b
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-human CD66b Antibody
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD66b Antibody
TotalSeq™-D0166 anti-human CD66b