- TKS-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- 4-1BBL, CD137L, TNFSF9, 4-1BB Ligand
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
This product is eligible for a 40% discount! Promotion valid until December 31st, 2022. Exclusions apply. To view full promotion terms and conditions or to contact your local BioLegend representative to receive a quote, visit our webpage.
4-1BB ligand, also known as CD137L, is a 97 kD member of the TNF superfamily present on antigen-presenting cells (dendritic cells and macrophages) and activated B and T lymphocytes. 4-1BBL interacts with 4-1BB (CD137) to induce T and B cell costimulation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- BALB/c mouse B lymphoma line 2PK-3
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is < 0.01 EU/µg of the protein (< 0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
Block - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
The TKS-1 antibody inhibits binding of soluble 4-1BB to 4-1BBL in vitro. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: in vitro blocking the binding of 4-1BB to 4-1BBL1. For most successful immunofluorescent staining results, it may be important to maximize signal over background by using a relatively bright fluorochrome-antibody conjugate (Cat. No. 107106) or by using a high sensitivity, three-layer staining technique (e.g., including a biotinylated antibody (Cat. No. 107104) followed by SAv-PE (Cat. No. 405204)). The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 107111-107116).
- Application References
AB_2832355 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107111)
AB_2832356 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107112)
AB_2832357 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107113)
AB_2832358 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107114)
AB_2832359 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107115)
AB_2894664 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107116)
- NGF/TNF superfamily, 97 kD
Activated B cells and T cells, macrophages, and dendritic cells
- T cell costimulation
- 4-1BB (CDw137)
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Macrophages, T cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Pollok KE, et al. 1995. Eur. J. Immunol. 25:488.
2. DeBenedette MA, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 158:551.
3. Pollok KE, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 150:771.
4. Pollok KE, et al. 1994. Eur. J. Immunol. 24:367.
5. Goodwin RG, et al. 1993. Eur. J. Immunol. 23:2631.
- Gene ID
- 21942 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD137L on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
|Biotin anti-mouse 4-1BB Ligand (CD137L)||TKS-1||FC|
|PE anti-mouse 4-1BB Ligand (CD137L)||TKS-1||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse 4-1BB Ligand (CD137L)||TKS-1||FC, Block|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.