- TKS-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- 4-1BBL, CD137L, TNFSF9, 4-1BB Ligand
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
4-1BB ligand, also known as CD137L, is a 97 kD member of the TNF superfamily present on antigen-presenting cells (dendritic cells and macrophages) and activated B and T lymphocytes. 4-1BBL interacts with 4-1BB (CD137) to induce T and B cell costimulation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- BALB/c mouse B lymphoma line 2PK-3
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
The TKS-1 antibody inhibits binding of soluble 4-1BB to 4-1BBL in vitro. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: in vitro blocking the binding of 4-1BB to 4-1BBL1. For most successful immunofluorescent staining results, it may be important to maximize signal over background by using a relatively bright fluorochrome-antibody conjugate (Cat. No. 107106) or by using a high sensitivity, three-layer staining technique (e.g., including a biotinylated antibody (Cat. No. 107104) or biotinylated anti-rat IgG second step (Cat. No. 405402), followed by SAv-PE (Cat. No. 405204)). The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 107108).
- Application References
- Product Citations
AB_2256408 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107105)
- NGF/TNF superfamily, 97 kD
Activated B cells and T cells, macrophages, and dendritic cells
- T cell costimulation
- 4-1BB (CDw137)
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Macrophages, T cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Pollok KE, et al. 1995. Eur. J. Immunol. 25:488.
2. DeBenedette MA, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 158:551.
3. Pollok KE, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 150:771.
4. Pollok KE, et al. 1994. Eur. J. Immunol. 24:367.
5. Goodwin RG, et al. 1993. Eur. J. Immunol. 23:2631.
- Gene ID
- 21942 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD137L on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Biotin anti-mouse 4-1BB Ligand (CD137L)||TKS-1||FC|
|PE anti-mouse 4-1BB Ligand (CD137L)||TKS-1||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse 4-1BB Ligand (CD137L)||TKS-1||FC, Block|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.