- MM-30 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Mouse IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
The isotype of MM-30 immunoglobulin is mouse IgM, κ. This antibody was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse, rat and human tissues.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Trinitrophenol + KLH
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC, ICFC - Quality tested
WB, IP, ICC, IHC, FA - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis as negative control. Use at concentrations comparable to those of the specific antibody of interest. Use our Concentration Lookup tool to find the exact concentrations of your lots of product.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunocytochemistry, immunohistochemistry, and functional assay. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 401604) as negative control.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Ameres S, et al. 2014. J Immunol. 192:5894. PubMed
- Gene ID
Related Pages & Pathways
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Other FormatsView All Reagents
|Purified Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl||MM-30||FC,ICFC,WB,IP,ICC,IHC,FA|
|FITC Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl||MM-30||FC,ICFC|
|PE Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl||MM-30||FC,ICFC|
|APC Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl||MM-30||FC,ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl||MM-30||FC,ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl||MM-30||FC,ICFC|
|Pacific Blue™ Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl||MM-30||FC,ICFC|
|Biotin Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl||MM-30||FC,ICFC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl||MM-30||FC,ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl||MM-30||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl||MM-30||FC,ICFC,WB,IP,ICC,IHC,FA|
|FITC Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl||MM-30||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A1041 Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl||MM-30||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl
FITC Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl
PE Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl
APC Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl
Alexa Fluor® 488 Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl
Alexa Fluor® 647 Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl
Pacific Blue™ Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl
Biotin Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl
PE/Cyanine7 Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl
FITC Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl
TotalSeq™-A1041 Mouse IgM, κ Isotype Ctrl