- A15129H (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interferon-inducible T-cell alpha chemoattractant (ITAC), Small inducible cytokine, subfamily B, member 9B (SCYB9B), Small inducible cytokine, subfamily B, member 11 (SCYB11)
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CXCL11 is a CXC chemokine lacking the ELR (Glutamate-Leucine-Arginine) tripeptide motif, which is functionally and structurally related to CXCL9 and CXCL10. CXCL11, together with CXCL9 and CXCL10, specifically binds to the G protein-coupled receptor CXCR3 and is involved in chemotaxis of immune cells and angiogenesis. CXCL11 expression is upregulated in response to interferons (IFNs). Expression of both CXCR3 and CXCL11 by the Th1-associated cytokine IFN-γ creates an amplification loop of cell-mediated immune response between Th1 cells. CXCR7 has been identified as an alternate receptor for CXCL11 and is involved in growth, survival, and adhesion of tumor cells. CXCL11 induces calcium release in activated T-cells and may play an important role in CNS diseases which involve T-cell recruitment.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human CXCL11
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is < 0.01 EU/µg of the protein (< 0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. Please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
Neut - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by neutralization of chemotaxis induced by recombinant human CXCL11 (ITAC) (Cat. No. 574904) at 15 ng/mL on mouse Baf3-mCXCR3 transfectant chemoattractant cells. ND50 range: 0.01 - 0.1 µg/mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_2892512 (BioLegend Cat. No. 945403)
AB_2892512 (BioLegend Cat. No. 945404)
T lymphocytes, keratinocytes, monocytes, macrophages, fibroblasts, and endothelial cells
- Chemoattractant for activated T lymphocytes and NK cells, stimulation of IFN-γ expression, inhibition of angiogenesis
- Activated T cells, Th1 cells, regulatory T cells, NK cells, endothelial cells
- CXCR3-A, CXCR3-B, CXCR7
- Antigen References
1.Widney DP, et al. 2000. J. Immunol. 164:6322.
2. Meyer M, et al. 2000. Cytogenet. Cell Genet. 88:278.
3. Loetscher P, et al. 2001. J. Biol. Chem. 276(5):2986-91.
- Gene ID
- 6373 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CXCL11 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.