- HA58 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- ICAM-1, Ly-47
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD54 is a 85-110 kD type I transmembrane protein also known as ICAM-1. It is expressed on activated endothelial cells, high endothelial venules, T and B cells, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, and dendritic cells. The expression of ICAM-1 can be released from the cell surface. CD54 plays a role in cellular adhesion and is involved in inflammation and leukocyte extravasation. CD54 has also been shown to be the major cellular receptor for rhinovirus. ICAM-1 binds to CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1), CD11b/CD18 (Mac-1), CD11c/CD18 (p150, 95) as well as hyaluronan and fibrinogen.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Colonic cancer BM314 cells
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is < 0.01 EU/µg of the protein (< 0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
ICC - Verified
IHC-F - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone HA58 recognizes an epitope located in the extracellular D1 domain of CD543. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: spatial biology (IBEX)4,5.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2860924 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353133)
AB_2860925 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353134)
- Type I membrane protein, Ig superfamily, 85-110 kD
Endothelial cells, T cells and B cells, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, and dendritic cells
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Voraberger G, et al. 1991. J. Immunol. 147:2777.
2. Staunton DE, et al. 1988. Cell 52:925.
3. Greve JM, et al. 1989. Cell 56:839.
- Gene ID
- 3383 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD54 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
|Purified anti-human CD54||HA58||FC,ICC,IHC|
|PE anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|APC anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC,SB|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0217 anti-human CD54||HA58||PG|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0217 anti-human CD54||HA58||PG|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD54||HA58||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD54||HA58||FC,ICC,IHC-F|
|TotalSeq™-B0217 anti-human CD54||HA58||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0217 anti-human CD54||HA58||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD54
PE anti-human CD54
FITC anti-human CD54
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD54
APC anti-human CD54
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD54
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD54
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD54
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD54
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD54
TotalSeq™-A0217 anti-human CD54
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD54
TotalSeq™-C0217 anti-human CD54
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD54
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD54
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD54
TotalSeq™-B0217 anti-human CD54
TotalSeq™-D0217 anti-human CD54